Write-A-Holic.com was born with the goal of allowing people who love writing to get their work out of their drawers (or, most likely, pen drives) and onto a medium in which they can be read and appreciated by a wider audience.
Why should you write for us?
– You get to share your work with thousands of people (we had more than 1,000 page views our first week!)
– You become a part of a community of people for whom writing is an integral part of their lives.
- You can submit Poems, Short Stories, Screenplays and anything you think we might find interesting!
- We will only publish quality content, so please make sure that there are no typos and that what you write is grammatically correct.
- Please, include your real name and, if you really want to use a pseudonym, let our editors know.
- Submit a short bio (100-200 words) and a picture of you to be included in our list of “write-a-holics.”
- Include a link to your blog-website. If it’s relevant, we will include it in our blogroll.
Ready For Publication?
- Send your piece to email@example.com
- We don’t pay our creative writers. However, if you are like the other people submitting their work to us, you are not doing this for the money, but to receive feedback on your work, to become part of a community of people who share your passion for writing and to touch others with your words.
- The editors reserve the right not to publish your content
- The editors might edit your articles. If that’s the case, we will send you the revised version, which you can review before publication.
- The copyright of whatever you submit remains yours, but you get to become an official write-a-holic!
We look forward to reading you!
Editor In Chief